Friendship Day is just around the corner. A day when such a pure bond like friendship is celebrated with full vivaciousness. We as humans celebrate a lot of bonds throughout our lives but friendship is one bond that we get to choose ourselves. Friends are like sunshine, when times get dark and we are unable to figure out anything in the darkness.
Friends are like rainbow, as they fill our lives with different colours of happiness. There are many things which we cannot share with our family, and that is what friends are for. Friends not only help us when we need it the most, but also scolds us when we are going on wrong track.
All these small gestures are sometimes left unacknowledged by us and that is why Friendship Day is celebrated. To acknowledge these small gestures without which our lives are meaningless. We are here to with some of the best Friendship Day quotes which you can share with friends.
Different people have different yardsticks for friendship. Some people want a lot of friends to be around them while some are happy with just one or two persons being with them. Some friends will irritate you while with some you will discuss serious topics , while with some you will get to know about a lot of new things, but they all are essential as they will add different flavors to your life in their unique way.
So, to celebrate this special bond of everyone’s life, people use a lot of different ways of expression. Some celebrate this day by going out with friends and enjoying the day while some friends who live far away, celebrate this day by sending beautiful texts and calling each other.
No matter what the way of expressing is, important thing is how one manages to make time for this day. That shows your love for each other. So to add some more fun to your Friendship Day, and help you all to express your love for your friends through some special quotes, here we provide you a list of Friendship Day quotes, images and messages 2019 for best friends forever.
Best Friendship Day Images 2019
So these were best Friendship day images, now have a look at best Friendship day quotes and messages.
Best Friendship Day Quotes and Messages 2019
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” — C.S. Lewis
- “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”―Elie Wiesel
- “Some people go to priests. Others to poetry. I to my friends.”—Virginia Woolfe
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”– Marcel Proust
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”– Bernard Meltzer
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”―Muhammad Ali
- “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” — William Shakespeare
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”-Helen Keller
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”-David Tyson
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”–Walter Winchell
- “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.”-Aristotle
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”-Leo Buscaglia
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”-Thomas J. Watson
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”-Arnold H. Glasgow
- “Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success.”-Oscar Wilde
- “Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”-Muhammad Ali
- “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.”-Thomas Aquina
- “Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my
friend.”– Albert Camus
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”-Arnold H. Glasgow
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”-Donna Roberts
- “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”-John Katz
- “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.”-Robert Brault
- “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.”-Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.”-Mencius
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” -Anais
- “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself — and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is.”-Jim Morrison
- “Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected.”-C.J. Langenhoven
- “I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don’t believe I deserved my friends.”-Walt Whitman
- “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”-Sarah Desse
- “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.”-Dean Koontz
- “It’s the friends you can call up at 4am that matter.”-Marlene Dietrich
- “Where there are friends, there is wealth.”
- “Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead; do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead.”
Absolutely right, don’t ever miss an opportunity to thank the bunch of idiots you have in your life who makes your life a little happier and healthier.
Also Read –
So above are mentioned some friendship Day quotes 2019 for best friends forever. Express your love and gratitude towards your friends with the help of these friendship day quotes. Make your friendship day even more special and memorable.