Happy Raksha Bandhan Best Quotes: Raksha Bandhan is an Indian festival celebrated all across India. This festival is a symbol of uncanny love between brother and sister. At this day, brother vows to protect her sister from all the worldly difficulties. This post is about best quotes for Raksha Bandhan. These quotes exhibit and express the feeling of brother-sister love the best way possible.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Best Quotes:
- It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!
- Even if we will not be together on this Raksha Bandhan to share the thread of Rakhi but there’s always this invisible thread that will keep us connected irrespective of the geographical boundaries.
- We may grow old for other people but for our brothers and sisters, we are always child!! We have lived with each other since our childhood and so there is innocence in the relationship! A very happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!
- My brother is one of the most precious Gifts Sent to me by God!! He protects her sister from all the evil eyes and keeps the hen in a safe surrounding! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sweetest brother in the world!!
- Nothing can change my love for you brother, be it the money or the time!! The celebration of Rakhi brings in more love and blessing in our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!
- The thread of Rakhi is so very powerful that it can bring even two people from different communities together and let them share this pious relationship of brothers and sisters. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most loving brother of the Universe!!
- Dear brother, I wish this bond grows and grows as long as I live!! The relationship that I share with my brother is the most perfect one!! There is no scar same as there are no scars in the appearance of the moons! I wish a very happy and healthy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!
- We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what!!
- All the festivals may be very colorful but there isn’t any festival as powerful as Raksha Bandhan! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most lovable brother of the Universe!!
- Years will go and our relationship will grow!! Days will pass but there will always be love in our hearts. Dear brother you make my life like a shining start. Always be with me the way you have been till now. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!
I hope you liked these quotations. You can use these quotations to express your love towards your sibling.